You can become a member of Trinity Credit Union if you are living, working or studying in the area.
To become a member you must provide:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address (Verification of their permanent place of residence); and
- Proof of tax identification number (PPSN).
The following documents may be taken as proof of identity;
- Current Passport
- Current Driving Licence
- Age Card issued by An Garda Síochana; or
- An ML10 identification form signed by a member of An Garda Síochana.
The following may be taken as verification of permanent place of residence;
- Utility Bill e.g. Electricity, Gas Bill, Bank Statement
- Current Certificate of Tax Free Allowances.
Evidence of PPS number may be established by providing an official document issued by the Revenue Commissioners or the Department of Social and Family Affairs.
Should you have any queries regarding membership please call into or telephone our office 01 8476504 and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Membership has many benefits
Flexible & Convenient Loans
Members can take out flexible loans and repay at tailor-made schedules. Loans are insured (for no additional fee), against disability or death.
Quality Service, No Fees
You can be assured of a professional service from Trinity Credit Union at all times. And you do not pay any transaction fees for saving with us, or borrowing money.
Pay by Standing Order
Arrange a Standing Order payment from your bank and be sure of regular payments to your Credit Union account. We will send you a statement showing all transactions.
Take advantage of a host of additional member services available. . See our Services page for more details.
CDD Customer Due Diligence and Keeping Your Data/ Documentation Up To Date
“To comply with the Criminal Justice Acts 2010/2013/2018 and other relevant legislation”
We are obliged to keep member records and data up to date.
Requirement for ALL member Accounts.
One of the following, original documents, is required:
- Full Driving Licence
- Age Identification Card
- Form ML10 (obtained from Garda Station)
Current Proof of Address (within last 3 months)
- Household Utility Bill (gas, electric, telephone (not mobile))
- Bank, Building Society or Financial Institution Statement
- Current Revenue Commission form i.e. Tax Free Allowance, P60, P45
- Social Insurance documents
- Household / Motor Insurance Certificate
- Letter from Corporation / Council re local charges
- Documentation from Department of Social Protection, Revenue Commissioner or other Government Department
PPSN Members are required to provide proof of their PPSN (Requirement for processing Loans on CCR)
- Social Services Card
For example, a person may provide
(1) Original, in date, Passport.
(2) Original Gas bill, in persons own name, date within the past three months.
(3) Payslip, in own name, issued within the past three months.
Additionally, Trinity Credit Union deals with an area called Customer Due Diligence where we are obliged to keep our membership records up-dated to include Photo-ID and recent Proof of Address.
For existing and longstanding members, we use trigger events such as applying for loans, availing of new services, re-activating a dormant account, in order to up-date the member’s record and to comply with laws and legislation.
A member may be asked to provide the above documentation at lodgement or withdrawal stage.